Steps To Add Gift Voucher in Flipkart wallet 2016. Finally Flipkart added A cool New Wallet Feature in Its Mobile app as well as Pc. Use All your Flipkart Gift vouchers in 1 flipkart account. Now you can add unlimited flipkart gift voucher. Today, I’m here to show you Simple steps for adding money in flipkart wallet.
Add Gift Voucher in Flipkart wallet 2016
Flipkart stopped their Refer and Earn Program. which was closed because of its misuse. Many of users use unlimited trick to earn thousand of cash.
To use Flipkart gift vouchers combinely we have to cancel orders. By this trick, they were able to combine all 50 Rs gift card balance into a single account. It’s not a official. But Now Flipkart official started Add Money in Flipkart Wallet.
Flipkart new “wallet” feature work into app and desktop version.
Steps to Add Money in Flipkart Wallet For PC
1. Login to your account from Flipkart website or mobile app and click on your username as shown below:
2. Now enter the Voucher ID and its corresponding pin. Click on “confirm” button.
3. You can add unlimited voucher.
Steps to Add Money in Flipkart Wallet For APP
- Just click on 3 dots in Upper Right Corner and Click on your account Email.
- You can See ” My Wallet ” > “View wallet”
- Click on Gift card > Add Now
- Now enter the Voucher ID and its corresponding pin. Click on “ADD GIFT CARD“
How To Redeem Flipkart Wallet Money
Just buy any product and at the payment page, select “wallet” option. In 100% cases, it will be automatically applied.
- You can not transfer this cash from one account to another.
- After cancelling order, the part of money paid via wallet cash will be returned to your wallet.
- Amount paid via credit/debit card will be deposited into bank account within 5-7 working days.
Steps To Add Unlimited Gift Voucher in Flipkart wallet 2016
What is the Wallet?
The Wallet is a prepaid instrument that enables you to shop on Flipkart multiple times by making a one-time payment of a certain value. This will be added to your Wallet as prepaid balance. When you select the Wallet as the mode of payment for your order, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your Wallet balance.
The Flipkart Wallet has two compartments – Flyte and WS Retail.
Wallet Top-ups which can be used only for digital purchases go in the Flyte compartment, while store credit issued by seller WS Retail resides in the WS Retail compartment. Promotional credit could be issued to either compartments.
Any new Wallet Top-ups made into the Wallet will be limited to purchases in the Flyte category – MP3s and eBooks. In case your Wallet has unused top-up balance, you may continue to use it to make purchases across all categories till it is exhausted.
Why should I use the Wallet?
The Wallet feature lets you conveniently make purchases on Flipkart
- Maintain Wallet balance and make multiple payments without entering card or bank details every single time you place an order
- Simpler and faster checkout process
- Failed payments are no more a concern
How do I sign up for the Wallet feature?
You are not required to sign up separately for the Wallet. Simply log in to your Flipkart.com account to begin using the Wallet feature. Of course you need to maintain a balance to actually pay using this option.
How do I view my Wallet balance?
In order to view your Wallet balance
- Log in to your Flipkart.com account
- Go to the Wallet page in the ‘My Account’ section
Once you log in, the Wallet balance will be visible in the header section of Flipkart.com
Why do I see multiple balances in my Wallet?
The Wallet can comprise of two components
- Store Credit: This is the credit offered by typically in lieu of a cancelled order. The amount residing in this component can be completely refunded to you (if you so choose).
- Promotional Balance: This is credit granted by purely for promotional or goodwill purposes. The amount residing in this component is not refundable. The Wallet balance is sum total of the three components mentioned above.
How do I redeem Wallet balance?
In order to use your Wallet balance
- Add items to your cart
- Go through the usual check-out process
- In the payment step of check-out, choose Wallet as the mode of payment
Any new top-ups made into the Wallet will be limited to digital purchases in the Flyte category – MP3s and eBooks. All top-ups are credited into the Wallet’s Flyte compartment . In case your Wallet has unused top-up balance from earlier, you may continue to use it to make purchases across all categories till it is exhausted.
Before you redeem Wallet balance, please note the following points
- The total balance in the Wallet (irrespective of the source) will always be available for redemption
- During redemption, the non-refundable section of the wallet gets deducted first, followed by the refundable section
This has been done so that the leftover amount in the Wallet is refundable to the maximum possible extant.
What do I do if my Wallet balance is insufficient?
In case your Wallet balance is lower than the total amount payable for your order, you can make a partial payment using your Wallet and then pay the remaining amount using any of the other prepaid payment options. Please note that Cash-on-Delivery cannot be combined with a Wallet payment.
Can I transfer my Wallet balance?
No. The Wallet is associated with your Flipkart account only, and cannot be transferred to other accounts.
What is the Wallet refund policy?
The refund policy of the Wallet is governed by the type of balance you maintain in your Wallet account.
- Topped-Up Balance: This component refers to the prepaid credit balance in your wallet that you have purchased using your credit/debit card or Netbanking for use against future orders. The amount residing in this component is not refundable.
- Store Credit: This is the credit offered by seller typically in lieu of a cancelled order. The amount residing in this component can be completely refunded to you (if you so choose). The Wallet balance is the sum total of the two components mentioned above.
- Promotional Balance: This is credit granted purely for promotional or goodwill purposes. The amount residing in this component is not refundable.
Refunds/store credit from WS Retail will issued to the Wallet’s WS Retail compartment for future purchases.
What has changed in the Wallet refund policy?
As of 2nd February 2012, the refund policy for the Wallet has been slightly modified. As per the earlier policy, the entire balance in the wallet was fully refundable. Under the updated policy, the Topped-Up balance in the Wallet will not be refundable starting 2nd February 2012.
Going forward, once you have purchased balance for your wallet, it will only be redeemable against a purchase and not a refund. All other terms with respect to the wallet remain the same.
What if I want my existing topped-up Wallet balance back?
In case you are not comfortable with the changes concerning top-ups/refunds and you want your existing Wallet topped-up balance to be refunded – get in touch with our Customer Support before February 29, 2012. This is only for Wallet top-ups done prior to February 2, 2012.
Is there any expiry date for the balance in the Wallet?
No. There is no expiry date for the Wallet balance. You will be able to use it to make purchases at any point in time.
Can I delete my Wallet?
Since the Wallet is associated with an account, it cannot be deleted separately. The Wallet as a feature is designed to expedite your payments on Flipkart. You may choose not to use it.